Reporting directly to the CFO, the Financial Accountant is responsible for all aspects of the Institutes financial accounting activities. You will be a driven CPA qualified Accountant with a strong financial accounting background. Your prior experience in a similar role will assist you in providing competent timely advice and guidance to the Institute on all accounting aspects of the Institute’s activities.
Your excellent communication skills will see you building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. You will have highly developed time and personal management skills with strong analytical capabilities.
Some of the Financial Accountant’s key duties include
- Providing financial advice and support to the CFO to assist in operational decision making
- Preparing financial reports, budgets and forecasting
- Overseeing external audits
- Act as secretary to the Institute Investment Committee
- Supervision of payroll coordinator
It’s a great time to join the Hudson Institute. We are delivering our vision of world class science that positively impacts human life. We are seeking someone who can grow with the Institute.