- Exciting Opportunity with Leading Medical Institute
- Excellent Salary Packaging Benefits
- A chance to make a difference
The Hudson Institute is a premier Australian discovery and translation medical research institute. Through laboratory based research into human disease, the Institute is developing transformative and innovative solutions to major health problems. The Hudson Institute is a major research entity at the Monash Health Translation Precinct (MHTP) working closely alongside its partners, Monash University and Monash Health.
With the Institute in a rapid phase of growth we require a strong administrative and operational foundation on which to support the delivery of the Institute’s strategic goals and objectives.
To deliver this vision we are seeking an experienced Senior Operations Manager to strategically and practically manage the Institute’s operations, compliance, buildings and facilities as well as align several critical Institute service areas. This includes the implementation of secure and integrated data systems. The role of Senior Operations Manager will be central to these efforts.
The preferred candidate will have
- A practical outlook and proven track record of delivering high quality services across the key deliverables of this role;
- An outcome focused and proactive approach to addressing issues
- The ability to integrate and align key internal service functions to the strategic priorities of the Institute;
- Knowledge and experience managing Buildings and Facilities, Human Resources and Occupational Health, Safety and Environment functions;
- Experience with the not-for-profit sector and/or higher education sector would be valued but not essential; and
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer service orientation.
It’s a great time to join the Hudson Institute. We are delivering now on our vision of world-class science that positively impacts human health. If you think you have the above experience we welcome your application.
Position description Senior Operations Manager PD 20180301
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply here
Applications close Sunday, 25 March 2018