Our researchers are provided with opportunities to develop skills in research translation and commercialisation, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Research Translation seminars are held for researchers, clinicians, staff and students in the Monash Health Translation Precinct.
• Researcher investment ‘pitches’
• Commonwealth Accelerating Commercialisation grants
• Design of impactful clinical trials
• CSIRO SME engagement scheme
• AusBiotech and BioMelbourne Network roles in commercialisation ecosystem
• Intellectual Property capture and management for researchers
• Medical Research Commercialisation Fund
• Collaborating with pharmaceutical companies
• National Innovation and Science Agenda.
Contact us for further information.