Help achieve tomorrow’s medical discoveries today
Donate a single gift now
Great medical discoveries are only possible because of donations from generous and foresighted people like you.
At the Hudson Institute, our globally renowned scientists rely on donations to continue their cutting-edge research into new treatments and diagnosis for cancer, infectious, inflammatory and genetic diseases, reproductive health, including improved IVF techniques, neonatal, children’s and women’s health, endocrinology and metabolism.
We urgently need your support. For every $1 we receive through competitive Government grants, we need another $0.70 to undertake quality research. This is because grants through the prime Australian funding body, the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC), do not cover adequately cover full research costs.
You can donate to the area of scientific discovery that most interests you or to the research sphere where funding is most needed at a particular time.
Read here about the generous gift, made by the Fielding Foundation, a gift for generations.
We are grateful for your support. In appreciation, we offer
- Complementary invitations to attend special events at the Hudson Institute during the year
- Personalised group tours of the Hudson Institute with opportunities to meet our scientists
- Monthly e-newsletters with stories on our latest research
- Twice yearly issues of our hard-copy newsletter
- An annual tax deductible receipt
All donations of $2 and over are tax deductible in Australia.
By phone: To make a credit card donation by please call 03 8572 2701 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
27 – 31 Wright Street
Clayton, VIC, 3168
Please make cheques payable to the Hudson Institute of Medical Research. If you have any queries, please phone +61 3 8572 2702 or email email@example.com
Other ways you can be part of great scientific discovery
- Regular Donations – Make a regular automatic donation
- Workplace Giving – Make a regular donation and get tax benefits
- Single Gifts – Make an automatic donation from your credit card or bank account
- In Celebration Celebrate a special occasion with a donation in lieu of gifts
- In Memory – Honour the life of a loved one or friend in a very special way
- Bequests – Your enduring legacy to support new medical discoveries
- Donate Shares – Donate small parcels of shares as a living gift or from an Estate
- Ride for Research – Join our riders or support them as they ride a grueling 520kms in 48 hours to help fund research equipment
- Equipment Fund – Donate funds or equipment for specialist technology
- Corporate Giving – Gain commercial and CSR benefits