The Mass Spectrometry Facility houses cutting-edge mass spectrometry and proteomics technologies for the study of protein structure and function, and their relationship to human disease. The facility provides:
Based on a collaborative model:
- Consultation to researchers interested in or engaged in biomarker identification, including basic protein identification, fractionation and analysis
- Proteomic analyses for discovery studies, using in-gel and gel-free technologies
- Design and development of Mass spectrometry-based research diagnostics and/or ELISA assays.
Based on a fee-for-service model:
- A range of NATA certified assays for steroids, metanephrines, vitamins and drugs
- Assay service for research groups.
Dr Andrew Stephens
Head, Ovarian Cancer Biomarker Laboratory
t:+61 3 8572 2686
Dr George Streitberg
t:+61 3 9594 2055