The Monash Biobank is a recent initiative established by Monash Health’s Pathology department to support translational research through procurement of human samples.
- Assistance with HREC application
- Sample collection and processing following SOP or researcher’s protocol (for prospective and specific studies)
- Sample storage and data collection
- Archived tissue retrieval and selection
- Sectioning and Tissue Micro Arrays to suit project requirements
- Digital imaging.
Dr Beena Kumar
Unit Head, Department of Anatomical Pathology
t:+61 3 9594 3459