The Monash Biobank is a recent initiative established by Monash Health’s Pathology department to support translational research through procurement of human samples.
- Assistance with HREC application
- Sample collection and processing following SOP or researcher’s protocol (for prospective and specific studies)
- Sample storage and data collection
- Archived tissue retrieval and selection
- Sectioning and Tissue Micro Arrays to suit project requirements
- Digital imaging
- Dr. Beena Kumar, Unit Head, Department of Anatomical Pathology, Monash Health, Ph. +61 3 9594 3459,Beena.Kumar@monashhealth.org