Clinical Research Nurse (0.4) Part Time Male Reproductive Clinical Research
This is a key position in the clinical area working within a small team responsible for establishing, maintain and coordinating new and current clinical trials and assisting with Monash Clinical Andrology Service Clinics
Role and Responsibilities
Establishing, maintain and coordinating new and existing clinical trials
Liaising with other departments in the setup of clinical trials (including Monash IVF, cardiology and pathology
Assisting with patient recruitment
Providing education, support and counselling to patients in person and on the phone
Assisting with clinical procedures
It’s a great time to join the Hudson. We are delivering our vision of world class science that positively impacts human life. If you are a Registered Nurse Division I and have experience in a medical research environment with excellent communication and organizational skills then we welcome your application.
Closing Tuesday 7 March 2017 at 5pm.
- Newly created positon
- Excellent Salary and Packaging Benefits
- Exciting Opportunity with Leading Medical Institute
The Hudson Institute is a premier Australian discovery and translation medical research institute. By unravelling the biology underlying disease the Institute is using this information for transformative and innovative solutions to major health problems. The Hudson Institute is a partner of the Monash Health Translation Precinct (MHTP) along with Monash University and Monash Health.
Reporting to, and working closely with, the Head of Philanthropy and Fundraising, this is an outstanding opportunity for a highly skilled fundraiser to join a dynamic world-class organisation in a newly created high profile role.
The Fundraising Manager is responsible for assisting with the successful expansion of a multi-faceted fundraising portfolio. Your primary responsibility will be securing large donations from high-net-worth individuals and the corporate sector to support research projects.
- You will be self-motivated, meticulous with great follow-through, and have exceptional skills in relationship development, negotiation and influencing.
- A proven track record in developing and managing high value partnerships with success.
- An ability to achieve fundraising targets.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and implement lucrative new fundraising initiatives.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
It’s a great time to join the Hudson. We are delivering our vision of world class science that positively impacts human life. If you have a minimum 10 years demonstrated experience in fundraising or corporate sales with demonstrated ability in donor stewardship, development of capital appeals and implementing new fundraising initiatives then we welcome your application.
For further information please contact HR@hudson.org.au
Applications Close: Sunday 26 February 2017
Research Nurse (0.6) Maternity Leave Replacement – The Ritchie Centre
The position is located within the Ritchie Centre, Monash University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, at Monash Health, reporting to A/Professor Caroline Gargett, head of the Women’s Health Theme of The Ritchie Centre and is funded by The Ritchie Centre central funds. The position will assist clinicians and research scientists in the collection of clinical samples as part of a range of research projects directed at improving women’s, children’s and baby health through translational research.
- This role, will require someone who is highly organised and has experience working in a medical research environment.
- Your main responsibilities will be:
- Liaise between the antenatal clinics, midwifery staff, delivery suite, gynecological clinics and the laboratories to expand The Ritchie Centre Tissue Bank
- Assist with human ethics applications
- Extraction of all relevant patient health data from patient records as approved by human research ethics committees
If you are a Registered Nurse Division I or II and a current practicing certificate with excellent communication and highly interpersonal skills we welcome your application.
Travel to associated hospitals may be required so a valid Victorian driver’s licence is essential.
Applications close Thursday 23 February 2017 at 5pm