Help find new cures for disease through Workplace Giving
Help discover a cure for some of the world’s most challenging disease and gain tax benefits by making a regular donation via the Hudson Institute’s Workplace Giving Program.
Donations through our Workplace Giving program are deducted from your pre-tax (gross) salary, so they reduce the amount of tax you pay.
It’s easy. Regular donations are automatically deducted from your salary by your payroll office, so you receive the tax advantage immediately, rather than at the end of the financial year and there is no need to keep receipts and claim them on your annual tax return.
Your small regular donation of even $1 a day makes a huge difference when combined with those from some of your colleagues, will make a huge difference. They help our scientists to confidently plan their research, secure in the knowledge of reliable ongoing funding.
It’s also satisfying because 100% of your donation will directly support our research and no administration or other costs are deducted.
Together, you are your employer can make a real difference to the health of humanity.
Donate today through an existing program at your workplace
- Simply complete an Employee Workplace Giving form and submit it to your payroll office; and
- Send a copy of your completed registration form to Hudson Institute of Medical Research Foundation at 27-31 Wright Street, Clayton VIC 3168 or scan and email hudson.foundation@hudson.
No existing program at your workplace?
It’s easy to set one up. We are here to help you.
Or, become a regular donor through automatic deductions from your credit card or bank account. All deductions of $2 or more are tax deductible in Australia. Please click here to read more about regular donations.
Employer matched donations
Employers can improve staff morale and loyalty, encourage teamwork, enhance company goodwill and foster a culture of collaborative giving by implementing a Workplace Giving Program.
They are quick and easy to establish through your regular payroll system and there is little cost to your business.
Many employers also choose to support their staff’s philanthropic efforts by implementing a Matching Gift Program, matching staff contributions dollar-for-dollar as a further incentive for them to take part.
Alternatively, the following organisations can cost-effectively manage your Workplace Giving Program for you.
Staff involvement with Hudson Institute
To encourage our Workplace Giving donors to get to know us better we invite you to
- Take part in a personalised group tour of our state-of-the-art research facilities and meet our scientists
- Receive regular updates on how your donation is advancing our research
- Raise funds for our research by holding a fundraising event such as a golf day, morning tea or fun run. We are happy to provide support
- Invite our scientists to speak at your corporate event or staff function
- Join our scientists and support team as they cycle 520kms in just two days in the Murray to Moyne bike ride to raise funds for our research.
Hudson Institute is pleased to provide presentations at your workplace to encourage your Workplace Giving Program or to personally thank your staff for their generosity and support.
t: +61 3 8572 2701