Our researchers are provided with opportunities to develop skills in research translation and commercialisation, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Research Translation seminars are held bi-monthly for researchers, clinicians, staff and students in the Monash Health Translation Precinct.
Topics in 2016 include:
• Researcher investment ‘pitches’
• Commonwealth Accelerating Commercialisation grants
• Design of impactful clinical trials
• CSIRO SME engagement scheme
• AusBiotech and BioMelbourne Network roles in commercialisation ecosystem
• Intellectual Property capture and management for researchers
• Medical Research Commercialisation Fund
• Collaborating with pharmaceutical companies
• National Innovation and Science Agenda
Contact us for further information.