ANZCHOG is the professional Australasian body for paediatric oncologists and other health professionals working with children and adolescents with cancer and blood diseases. We facilitate the development and conduct of paediatric oncology clinical research and clinical trials throughout Australia and New Zealand, striving to improve outcomes for children and adolescents with cancer.
We are seeking a dedicated research professional for a Research Project Officer role to work with our diverse membership to support grant development, post award grant management and other research support activities. The successful applicant will support projects across a diverse range of tumour types, and will include a high level of interaction with ANZCHOG members, including research and trial staff, paediatric oncologists, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Assist with the development and submission of funding applications
- Assist to meet post-award deliverables for grants managed by ANZCHOG
- Provide secretariat support as required to ANZCHOG Group/s
- Assist with the processing of applications for ANZCHOG endorsement
- Assist to develop regular communication with the ANZCHOG membership and stakeholders, including our website and other communication strategies
- Other administrative activities as required, including project management and financial recording activities.
Excellent communication skills are essential to manage relationships with a wide range of external collaborators, including a range of government and philanthropic funding bodies.
If you have experience within a research environment and fit the above criteria then we welcome your application. This position is for a full-time role, however flexible arrangements will be considered.
Applications | Please apply via “SEEK” with a cover letter and your current CV outlining how you meet the above criteria.
Closing date | Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 5pm