We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to work under the direction of the MMI – MHTP Manager and be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Technical supervision of research staff and students as needed
- Provision of specialised imaging support for researchers and students, specifically in the application and development of advanced microscopy, live cell and intravital fluorescence imaging technologies
- Assistance with management of MMI-MHTP instrumentation and imaging laboratories, including day-to-day instrument maintenance, user access and appropriate OHS/QMS
- Facilitating access to specialized microscopes that are not available within the facility (located at Monash Clayton Campus or elsewhere) to researchers as required
- Assisting with overseeing repairs and annual servicing in conjunction under the direction of the MMI-MHTP Manager.
- Assist with the production of conference and seminar papers and publications to facilitate the training of scientists and students in microscopy techniques and applications.
Level A – Requires a PhD in cell /molecular biology or equivalent biomedical stream with significant imaging experience.
TAP 7 – Significant imaging experience in a core facility
Level A Salary Range – $83,417 – $ 89,543
TAP 7 Salary Range – $84,603 – $92,793
Applications close – Sunday 24 March 2019 at 5pm