Ritchie Centre Colloquium 2016
- The latest in stem cell research
- Women’s and children’s health
- Keynote speakers include:
Professor John Rasko, A/Professor Jerry Chan, Professor David Gardner, A/Professor Dan Chambers, Professor Justin Cooper-White, Dr Marian Sturm, Professor Christine Wells, Professor Tom Spurling, Professor Mark Kirkland and Professor William Sievert
- The Ritchie Centre Public Forum: Stem Cell Therapies: where are we now and where are we going. Clinical trials, current and potential treatments. Export panel session to include: Professor Alan Trounson, Professor Iona Novak, Dr Sherry Kothari, Dr Susan Hawes and Professor Euan Wallace
Two Day Registration (2 days) $150.00
One Day Registration (1 day) $100.00 [/box]
Delegate registration entitlements:
• Entry to all Colloquium sessions and Public Forum (Thursday evening)
• Morning tea/coffee, lunch and afternoon tea/coffee on both days.
Seminar Rooms 1 & 2, Translational Research Facility, Monash Health Translation Research Precinct (MHTP), Monash Medical Centre, Clayton
Parking is available in the Monash Medical Centre visitor car park (entrance from Clayton Road), daily car parking rate is $25. Please note that parking in side streets are subject to local restrictions.
Train: Clayton railway station (which is on the Dandenong/Pakenham line) is a 5-10 minute walk to the Monash Health Translation Research Precinct (see map)
Bus: Bus routes 703, 631, 733 and 630 services stop at the main entrance to Monash Medical Centre.
Proudly sponsored by: Miltenyi Biotec, BioSpherix Medical & Cell Care