Progress your research degree in biomedicine and clinical sciences. Come along to Student Open Day to meet supervisors and chat about projects.
DATE: Monday, 24 August 2020
TIME: 5.30pm – 7pm
VENUE: Monash University, Main Dining Room, 21 Chancellors Walk, Campus Centre, Clayton
- Help to identify a project area right for you
- Chat to supervisors about their area of research and projects
- Meet current students and discuss their projects and outcomes
- Learn about career paths open to our graduates
- Find out how to apply and scholarship information
Why a medical research institute?
- Basic science research, with the opportunity to make a real-world impacts
- Onsite proximity of researchers and clinicians provides a powerful influence on change
- Open collaborative structure creates a vibrant environment to thrive
- Commercial and business development support and training
- Active and inclusive Student Association