Progress your research degree in biomedicine and clinical sciences by taking part in our FREE Student Open Week webinars.
This year, due to the currently COVID-19 situation, the event was held over 3 days (Monday, 24 August – Wednesday, 26 August), via Zoom webinars.
Recorded Zoom sessions
- Centre for Cancer Research
- Centre for Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Centre for Innate Immunity and Infectious Disease
- Centre for Reproductive Health
- The Ritchie Centre
What we have covered at Student Open Week
- Help to identify a project area right for you
- See the range of projects and supervisors available
- Hear current students discuss their projects and outcomes
- Learn about career paths open to our graduates
- Find out how to apply and scholarship information
Why a medical research institute?
- Basic science research, with the opportunity to make a real-world impact
- Onsite proximity of researchers and clinicians provides a powerful influence on change
- Open collaborative structure creates a vibrant environment to thrive
- Commercial and business development support and training
- Active and inclusive Student Association
Contact supervisors any time
Students are encouraged to contact and visit supervisors in their labs any time to discuss projects. Simply email the supervisor to arrange a time.
STEP 1 | Find a project you are interested in, either in the 2021 Postgraduate and Honours Research Projects booklet or Research Projects database.
STEP 2 | Once you have identified a project, email the supervisor: “I am interested in your student project. Could I please arrange a time to chat?”
For further information please contact