Help achieve tomorrow’s medical discoveries today
Donate a single gift now
Great medical discoveries are only possible because of donations from generous and foresighted people like you.
At Hudson Institute, our globally renowned scientists rely on donations to continue their cutting-edge research into new treatments and diagnosis for cancer, infectious, inflammatory and genetic diseases, reproductive health, including improved IVF techniques, neonatal, children’s and women’s health, endocrinology and metabolism.
We urgently need your support. For every $1 we receive through competitive Government grants, we need another $0.70 to undertake quality research. This is because grants through the prime Australian funding body, the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC), do not cover adequately cover full research costs.
You can donate to the area of scientific discovery that most interests you or to the research sphere where funding is most needed at a particular time.
Read here about the generous gift, made by the Fielding Foundation, a gift for generations.
We are grateful for your support. In appreciation, we offer:
- Complementary invitations to attend special events at Hudson Institute
- Personalised group tours of the Hudson Institute with opportunities to meet our scientists
- e-newsletters with stories on our latest research
- Twice yearly issues of our hard-copy newsletter
- An annual tax deductible receipt
By phone: To make a credit card donation t:+61 3 8572 2701 (9am – 5pm)
By mail: Download our donation form and post it with your cheque or credit card details to:
Hudson Institute of Medical Research Foundation
27–31 Wright Street
Clayton VIC 3168
Please make cheques payable to Hudson Institute of Medical Research.
Other ways you can be part of great scientific discovery
- Regular donations Make a regular automatic donation
- Workplace giving Make a regular donation and get tax benefits
- Single gifts Make an automatic donation from your credit card or bank account
- In celebration Celebrate a special occasion with a donation in lieu of gifts
- In memory Honour the life of a loved one or friend in a very special way
- Bequests Your enduring legacy to support new medical discoveries
- Donate shares Donate small parcels of shares as a living gift or from an Estate
- Equipment fund Donate funds or equipment for specialist technology
- Corporate giving Gain commercial and CSR benefits