Gifts in celebration
Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, wedding, recovery from illness, any special occasion, by inviting your family and friends to donate to Hudson Institute instead of buying a gift.
Or you can have fun and create an event raising funds, such as bake sales, trivia nights, sausage sizzles, golf charity days, fun run, cycling for a cause or fundraising at work. These are all fun and rewarding ways to help critical medical research and create a healthier future.
In appreciation, we will send a thank you letter and a tax-deductible receipt to every donation that contains a name and address.
Follow these simple steps to get started
1. Click on the button above
2. Select ‘Start Fundraising’
3. Select ‘Create an individual page’ or ‘Create a team’ depending on your event
4. Select the event type you would like to create (In celebration, cycling for a cause etc)
5. Create an account
6. Upload an image and story
7. Share your page with friends & family
8. Most importantly – Have fun raising funds supporting critical medical research!
Whatever your event or special occasion is, we are here to assist with any queries you may have to get started with your celebration and raising funds.
If you’d like to learn more about gifts in celebration to Hudson Institute of Medical Research, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Donor Engagement and Fundraising Manager, Connie Honaker. Your enquiry will be treated confidentially and without any obligation.
Donor Engagement and Fundraising Manager
t: + 61 450 524 565
Office hours: Monday to Wednesday | 9am–5pm