Real Science. Real People. Real Outcomes
Progress your research degree in biomedicine and clinical sciences. Come along to our Student Open Days to explore our world-leading facilities, meet supervisors and get valuable advice on finding a project that’s right for you.
Day 1: Overview
Tuesday, 19 September
4.30pm – 6.30pm
Banquet Hall, Campus Centre,
Monash University, Clayton
Day 2: Meet the supervisor / facility tour
What can you expect at Open Day?
- Help to identify a project area right for you
- Chat to supervisors about potential projects
- Tour our state-of-the-art facilities (found nowhere else in Australia) available to all our students
- Visit labs and meet project teams
- Meet current students and discuss their projects and outcomes
- Learn about career paths open to our graduates
- Find out how to apply and scholarship information
Why a medical research institute?
- Basic science research, with the opportunity to make a real-world impacts
- Onsite proximity of researchers and clinicians provides a powerful influence on change
- Open collaborative structure creates a vibrant environment to thrive
- Commercial and business development support and training
- Active and inclusive student society
“I feel like I have learnt so many new skills and continue to expand my knowledge and experience in my field every day. The long-term motivation is made possible by the dedication of the scientists around me as well as the incredible support I receive from other students. The opportunities as a student at the Hudson Institute are endless.” Madison Paton