Progress your research degree in biomedicine and clinical sciences to the next level and beyond. Come along to discover why we offer the best place to do your Honours, Masters or PhD.
Day 1: Overview
Tuesday 19 September, 4.30pm – 7.30pm
Campus Centre, Clayton
Day 2: Meet the supervisor / facility tour
Wednesday 20 September, 4.00pm – 7.30pm
Translational Research Facility
MHRP Building (foyer)
45 Kanooka Grove, Clayton
Free events, including pizza and drinks.
What can you expect at our Open Day?
- Help to identify a project area right for you
- Chat to supervisors about potential projects
- Tour our state-of-the-art facilities (found nowhere else in Australia) available to all our students
- Visit labs and meet project teams
- Meet current students and discuss their projects and outcomes
- Learn about career paths open to our graduates
- Find out how to apply and scholarship information
Why a medical research institute?
- Basic science research, with the opportunity to make a real-world impacts
- Onsite proximity of researchers and clinicians provides a powerful influence – exchange ideas, identify real-world problems for patients and implement solutions
- Open collaborative structure creates a vibrant environment to thrive
- Commercial and business development support and training
- Active and inclusive student society