Progress your research degree in biomedicine and clinical sciences. Come to Student Open Day 2018 to meet supervisors and find a project that’s right for you.
DATE: Monday, 13 August
TIME: 5.30pm – 7.00pm
VENUE: Main Dining Room, Campus Centre, Monash University, Clayton
Contact supervisors anytime
Students are encouraged to contact and visit supervisors in their labs anytime to discuss projects.
Simply email the supervisor to arrange a time. Here’s how
STEP 1: Find a project you are interested in the Research Projects database on 2018 Postgraduate and Honours Research Projects booklet
What can you expect at Open Day?
- Help to identify a project area right for you
- Chat to supervisors about potential projects
- Meet current students and discuss their projects and outcomes
- Learn about career paths open to our graduates
- Find out how to apply and scholarship information
Why a medical research institute?
- Basic science research, with the opportunity to make a real-world impacts
- Onsite proximity of researchers and clinicians provides a powerful influence on change
- Open collaborative structure creates a vibrant environment to thrive
- Commercial and business development support and training
- Active and inclusive student society