- Clinical PhD Scholar Posted on:
- PhD Scholar (Children’s Cancer) Posted on:
- Clinical Research Fellowship (Paediatric Oncology) Posted on:
Why choose Hudson Institute?
Research – Hudson Institute delivers world class research in biology, medicine and biotechnology which directly enhances the health and quality of life of all people.
Environment – our multidisciplinary research environment is our strength. It fosters collaboration and creates opportunities for innovation and new insights to improve health and the prevention and treatment of diseases across the entire lifespan.
Partnerships – our partnerships within Monash Health Translation Precinct allows our research to be rapidly translated from breakthrough discoveries to more effective healthcare and outcomes for the community.
Teaching – we train, nurture and promote our researchers, students and clinical colleagues, providing them with access to world-class technologies and resources within a culture of excellence.
Excellence – integrity and passion underpin our pursuit of the highest level of knowledge achieving significant outcomes whilst nurturing and inspiring the next generation of scientists
Innovation – we inspire and enable world class researchers at the frontiers of science and medicine to find new and transformative solutions to people’s greatest health challenges
Collaboration – our multidisciplinary, integrated approach creates an enriched, energetic environment that encompasses the entire lifespan. This allows our researchers and clinicians to leverage each other’s knowledge to spark creative ideas and make unexpected discoveries
Community – we care deeply about improving the health and wellbeing of people in the community and we are committed to rewarding their investment in science
Health and wellbeing
We support employees to be proactive in their health, fitness and wellbeing
Employees have access to
- Onsite gymnasium including personal trainers and group fitness
- Onsite massages
- Free immunisation program including flu vaccinations
- Flexible working arrangements
- Child Care Facilities onsite
- Onsite cafeteria, including healthy options
- Free, confidential external counselling to employees and their families.
As a not-for-profit organisation we offer a range of financial benefits offered to Hudson Institute employees
- Salary packaging with significant tax benefits
- Meal and entertainment card (including venue hire*)
- Generous paid maternity leave for eligible employees
- Access to annual leave variations (working year 48/52).
Hudson Institute has an active social club and encourages staff to participate in many events including
- Monthly mixers
- Mid year social club ball
- Christmas social function